Clay Art Modelling and sculptor
"Modelling in clay is to the sculptor; what attracting on paper is to the painter. In the delicate clay, the genius of the sculptor is found in its most extreme virtue and truth."
Hi, I am Aarti Gupta Bhadauria
a terracotta sculptor
who believes in moulding the clay without any idea and just random thoughts and feelings. This way, I always achieve what I really want. Be it National or International, my Terracotta Artwork has only shown me the stairs to the peak and made me recognisable wherever I show my talent.
Terracotta (Baked Earth) is the oldest and ancient medium for art, and I have chosen it to promote it with modern ideas. I want each part of the world to know about my artwork. With self-developed style, which is rare in India, it takes me three to four months to make one sculpture, which speaks life, emotions, and feelings.
Awards for sculptor
- If I talk about my recognition, my artwork has got appreciation at both National and International level. I have attended two International Sculptor Symposium in stone carving at ITM, Gwalior. I have also showcased my art at several places, including Bangalore, Bhopal, Jaipur, Kochi, New Delhi, Indore, Gwalior, and many others.
- As an artist, I stand firm by the belief that the epitome of luxury is defined by smart living. And this was reflected well when my artwork is in the collection of Bharat Bhavan, Bhopal among top women artists of Madhya Pradesh. Additionally, I have received four consecutive international level awards from Contemporary Art Gallery Online, USA in the year 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The “World Wide Art Movement” society of Kerala honoured me with “Art Maestro – 2018, Highly Recommended” award in August 2018. I also received “Artist of The Year” award from Spandan Art and Cultural Foundation, Goa in July 2019.
- International Online Exhibition, organized by Jammu & Kashmir Center for Creative Arts - August 2020.
- Solo International Online Exhibition, organized by World Wide Art Movement, Kerala - June 2020.
- 61st National Exhibition of Arts, Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi - March 2020.
- Art Exhibition, Organized by Contemporary Art Gallery Online, USA - December 2019.
- Group exhibition at Karnataka Chitrakala Parisath, Bangalore - November 2019.
- Group exhibition at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Mumbai - July 2019.
- Group exhibition at Art Houz, Bangalore - June 2019.
- “When Things Become Thoughts”, group exhibition at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur, Mar – 2019.
- Finext-2018, National Exhibition of Mini artworks, Bhopal, MP, Oct – 2018.
- Art-Maestro International Exhibition, Kochi, Kerala, Aug – 2018.
- International Online Art Exhibition, CAG Online, USA, Mar-2018.
- "Waves of Feelings", Solo Exhibition, at Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore, Nov-2017.
- International Online Art Exhibition, CAG Online, USA, Oct-2017.
- International Online Art Exhibition, CAG Online, USA, Nov-2016.
- "Aadya", organized by Bharat Bhavan, Bhopal - March 2015.
- Sangam, Tansen Kalavithika, Gwalior - Mar 2010.
- Sangam, Pritamlal Dua Art Gllery, Indore - Oct 2009.
- Rupabh, Bharat Bhavan, Bhopal - Mar 2009.
- Sangam, All India Fine Art and Craft Society, New Delhi - Oct 2008.
- Raza, Tansen Kalavithika, Gwalior – 2008
- Annual Art Exhibition GIFA Gwalior - 2001-2004
- International Sculptor Symposium, Gwalior - Dec 2006
- International Sculptor Symposium, Gwalior - Jan 2006
- National Camp at Tansen Kalavithika, Gwalior - 2003
What Makes My Sculptures Unique?
You must be wondering about what makes me unique. To this, I must tell you that my artwork is truly authentic and made with the audacity to make the observer feel the essence of the sculpture in the real-time. Each sculpture is unique and I myself cannot make a copy of it.
My terracotta sculptures are very rhythmic despite being abstract. Every angle depicts different image.
I am settled in Bangalore with my family and continuing my artwork there. I want maximum people to explore what real terracotta sculpture is and cherish the unique art to the fullest.
Connect to Get What You’ve Always Been Dreaming About!
I want you to explore my Gallery, and then if you wish to get one or many sculptures from me, connect me through firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill the contact form.